What does 8 years of university data breaches look like? I’ve run across this great inforgraphic of data breaches in higher education created by open-site.org.
You are here: Home > College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
By Data Breach Watch Administrator on April 23, 2013 in college data breach, Data Breach, Data Breach News, University Data Breach
About Data Breach Watch Administrator
- Anthem Healthcare Data Breach – An Open Letter to Connecticut Attorney General Jepsen
- Retail Data Breaches – It’s that time of year again!
- How Breaches like Target and Home Deport are Changing the Role of the CISO
- 4.5 Million Patients Exposed in Community Health Services Data Breach
- Data Incident Response – You’re Doing it Wrong!
- University of Florida Notifies Patients after Healthcare Data Breach May 29, 2013
- How to communicate complex situations without creating fear or confusion after a data breach? April 1, 2013
- The Long Tail of a Healthcare Data Breach Costs – Utah Extends Protection March 28, 2013
- Healthcare Data Breach hits University of Mississippi Medical Center March 26, 2013
- University-College Data Breach Strikes Again March 25, 2013
- 2014 Medical Identity Theft Report Released – Increases 21% Year Over Year February 24, 2015
- Anthem Healthcare Data Breach – An Open Letter to Connecticut Attorney General Jepsen February 16, 2015
- Webinar – How to Manage a Data Breach Involving Multiple Covered Entity Clients December 15, 2014
- Government Data Breaches in 2014 December 12, 2014
- Retail Data Breaches – It’s that time of year again! December 10, 2014
CISO college data breach cyber insurance Data Breach data breach how to data breach notification Data Breach Notification letter data breach prevention data breach protection data breach response data breach response how to data security digital forensics EHR fraud hacking healthcare data breach healthcare data breach response healthcare privacy HHS HHS fine HIPAA HIPAA breach HIPAA compliance HIPAA data breach HIPAA final rule HIPAA privacy HIPAA security HITECH Identity Theft incident response plan Information security Infosec Medical ID Theft patient privacy PHI pii ponemon privacy risk analysis Risk Assessment risk management security south carolina data breach university data breach
Follow @IDexperts on Twitter