What does 8 years of university data breaches look like? I’ve run across this great inforgraphic of data breaches in higher education created by open-site.org.
You are here: Home > College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
By Data Breach Watch Administrator on April 23, 2013 in college data breach, Data Breach, Data Breach News, University Data Breach
About Data Breach Watch Administrator
- Retail Data Breaches – It’s that time of year again!
- How Breaches like Target and Home Deport are Changing the Role of the CISO
- 4.5 Million Patients Exposed in Community Health Services Data Breach
- Data Incident Response – You’re Doing it Wrong!
- 7.3 Million New Yorkers Exposed in Data Breaches in 2013
- How to work with multiple language populations after a healthcare data breach? May 17, 2013
- University-College Data Breach Strikes Again March 25, 2013
- College-University Data Breaches Hit Record Levels March 21, 2013
- How to segment groups within a diverse population of a healthcare data breach? March 21, 2013
- Data Breach Coverage Isn’t in You’re Homeowners Insurance March 20, 2013
- Government Data Breaches in 2014 December 12, 2014
- Retail Data Breaches – It’s that time of year again! December 10, 2014
- Looking to 2015, Phishing & Malware Expected to Rise December 8, 2014
- Privacy and Security: Teamwork Required to Tackle Incident Response December 8, 2014
- How Breaches like Target and Home Deport are Changing the Role of the CISO October 29, 2014
CISO college data breach cyber insurance Data Breach data breach how to data breach notification Data Breach Notification letter data breach prevention data breach protection data breach response data breach response how to data security digital forensics EHR fraud hacking healthcare data breach healthcare data breach response healthcare privacy HHS HHS fine HIPAA HIPAA breach HIPAA compliance HIPAA data breach HIPAA final rule HIPAA privacy HIPAA security HITECH Identity Theft incident response plan Information security Infosec Medical ID Theft patient privacy PHI pii ponemon privacy risk analysis Risk Assessment risk management security south carolina data breach university data breach
Follow @IDexperts on Twitter