What does 8 years of university data breaches look like? I’ve run across this great inforgraphic of data breaches in higher education created by open-site.org.
You are here: Home > College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
College Data Breach Infographic – 8 Years of Data Breaches
By Data Breach Watch Administrator on April 23, 2013 in college data breach, Data Breach, Data Breach News, University Data Breach
About Data Breach Watch Administrator
- Top Concern: The Prospect of a Big Data Breach, New Report Shows
- When the “Big One” Hits – Are We Prepared?
- The Government’s Tight Budget – Will Privacy, Security & Customer Experience Prevail?
- Is Your FitBit a Key for Criminals?
- University of Central Florida – Hack that Exposed Thousands of Students’ & Employees’ PII
- Maricopa Community College’s 2.5 Million Person Data Breach: Chaos Ensues December 17, 2013
- Devleoping a data breach informational website that helps people become more self-sufficient July 15, 2013
- The Evolution of Data Breach: A Decade Later July 10, 2013
- State Requirements in the Data Breach Notification Letter: Don’t forget to include tips July 2, 2013
- How to determine the tone of a data breach notification letter June 25, 2013
- Top Concern: The Prospect of a Big Data Breach, New Report Shows March 14, 2016
- When the “Big One” Hits – Are We Prepared? March 8, 2016
- The Government’s Tight Budget – Will Privacy, Security & Customer Experience Prevail? March 1, 2016
- Is Your FitBit a Key for Criminals? February 24, 2016
- Just How Scary are IoT and Big Data? February 17, 2016
CISO college data breach cyber insurance Data Breach data breach how to data breach notification Data Breach Notification letter data breach prevention data breach protection data breach response data breach response how to data security digital forensics EHR fraud hacking healthcare data breach healthcare data breach response healthcare privacy HHS HIPAA HIPAA breach HIPAA compliance HIPAA data breach HIPAA final rule HIPAA privacy HIPAA security HITECH Identity Theft Incident response incident response plan Information security Infosec Medical ID Theft patient privacy PHI pii ponemon privacy risk analysis Risk Assessment risk management security south carolina data breach university data breach
Follow @IDexperts on Twitter