Because of the huge interest in one of our previous “How To” posts I have decided to create a complete how to series covering some of the important but less talked about topics of healthcare data breach response and prevention. Below are the proposed topics, well see how many we get to! Heather Noonan, a Senior Project Manager of a Data Breach Response Team, has been gracious enough to help write the series. She brings a unprecedented amount of knowledge when it comes to healthcare data breach response as she has managed hundreds – from small 10 person breaches to over 300,000 person breaches – over the last few years.
- How to Write a Data Breach Notification Letter
- How to address the fears of your patients after a healthcare data breach?
- How to segment groups within a diverse population of a healthcare data breach?
- How to care for minors & decedents in a healthcare data breach?
- How to communicate complex situations without creating fear or confusion after a data breach?
- How to work with multi language populations after a healthcare data breach?
- Why does a victim of a data breach benefit from having a Recovery Solution?
- How to inform internal teams of a data breach?
- How to manage employee based data breaches?
- Things you should know before going live with a Complete Data Breach Response strategy
- How to determine the tone of a data breach notification letter?
- Don’t forget to include tips: State Requirements in the Data Breach Notification Letter
- How to develop an informational website that helps folks become more self-sufficient?
- How to quickly prepare AG letters? / How to manage the AG and Alternate data breach notification process?
If you have any questions or comments for Heather you can reach her here.