Don’t you wish you had the right culture, resources and best practices to protect customer information and effectively respond when incidents occur? Increasing risk of financial and healthcare data breaches and fines, coupled with the complexities of complying with a patchwork of state and federal laws, is fueling the need for strong leadership, collaboration, innovative thinking and tools for incident response management.
In this web conference, CNO Financial Group Chief Privacy Officer Lisa Copp and Henry Ford Health System Chief Information Privacy and Security Officer Meredith Phillips, describe their governance structure as well as insights and risk-based practices that have made them successful in establishing a culture of compliance and strong collaboration among security and privacy teams.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Evolving role of CISOs and CPOs and why security and privacy teams must collaborate
- Key elements of an effective culture and organizational structure
- How to automate incident assessments and response management
- How to keep up with changing breach laws and prove your compliance
- How to use incident data to become proactive in managing data breach risks